Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Venture

I have decided to become an AVON Representative. I know 99% of you are not in my area, but you can still order from me. I have my own website and am able to offer free or very reasonable shipping. AVON has much more than make-up and skin products. They also sell purses and handbags, clothing, kids items like Dora and Sponge bob, home decor and much more! I am excited about starting this as I have been looking into home based "mommy" type businesses. The fact that I absolutely HATE to get up and speak in front of a group of people made this a great option. Those of you that live near me, I will give you catalogs to browse, but others are free to browse the web site and I can mail you a catalog if you would like. Also, please let anyone else you know about my web site or pass on the catalogs to your friends and co-workers. If you are looking to order from the web site, email me first and let me know and I can find out about and free/low cost shipping discount codes available at that time. AVON comes out with a new catalog every 2 weeks, so make sure and check back often and I will let you know about any specials that may be of interest to you if you would like. Thank you all for your support! 214-681-0339 www.youravon.com/abredeweg

No comments: